Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
❤❤❤Any help needed please read❤❤❤❤
hey everyone thats reading this first of all thank you. I am in need of help, literally  even the bare minimum  would help. I have 2 young children and I have been in a very abusive  relationship  for several  years. I'm trying to pick up the pieces but I don't even have the bare minimum. I know its nobody's  obligation  to take care of another person.  This is really my last resort, I have tried everything and asked for help from everyone but I understand  people are getting  back to normalcy. I have had to start over I have nothing to me anymore and I feel defeated. I just need something to help I want to be able to go to work and provide for my family. I have been married since I was a teen so I wasn't allowed to do the normal things many can do like driving or getting a job or education  to have a career. I'm trying to be able to afford the rent as we just got out of a homeless shelter. And a car for transportation . I don't have an outrageous  goal just enough to start my life. Thank you so much have a great day ❤❤ $khadijamuh ❤❤