Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Grandma Luz
It started way back 2018. When I had to work far from home, my grandparents told me that my grandmother is sick. We were just assuming that it was caused by highblood. But those were not. She was rushed to the hospital together with my grandfather. The both of them are living together with no one to help. It was found out that she developed shingles. She was hospitalized and quite some time was not able to do her tasks. Her right arm was affected. By the way, she is blind. We could not afford to send her to a specialize doctor as we lack financial money for her medication. For about 3 years from now, she seems fine. But sadly, she was hit by a heart condition where her heart veins narrowed. We again cannot afford the medication. Instead, we just prayed. There are few who gave. And we really to borrow from online lending apps. Sadly, it worsen as we were not able to pay it on time and the interest got higher. Now, i have to sacrifice my schooling to take good care of them. Meanwhile, my grandfather is also experiencing cataract where he cant no longer see things. It came to a point that I have to absent several times just to help them. My grandfather is the one who assists my grandmother.

I am raising this fund to buy the monthly medication of my grandparents, continue my schooling, and pay our debts in online lending app. I pray that you can help us. i am raising 1500 dollars for the medication