Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To deal with consequences of mental health
Hello,
So I want to ask for some help if there is still good people in this world..  So, 8 years ago I was diagnosed with depression. I was always active person, I never let to myself be upset, or lazy. I graduated school very well and now I'm the student of medical science and I'm working full time job. Every year I have exacerbation of the disease and it was normal for me, I lived as always, just in the little bit depressed mood. But 6 months ago, I had really bad exacerbation because of stressful period of my life (exams, hard night work, family problems) and did not understand that maniac episode has started. I did not realised what I am doing, I was so confident, I actually did not sleep, it was like euphoria. And I abandoned my psychotherapy because I thought that I'm fine. I had little problems with financial status, because all of my money I spent on my mentalhealth and studies. So, with no idea of realising what I am doing, I decided to take a credit 2000 €. And after maniac episode I realised what I did.. Before all that happend, I did not have enough money for myself, and now, I even can't take psychotherapy... My mental health at the moment is on the border. I still work and study hard and now I regret what I did...
So every euro is very valueble for me... I will be grateful for your help...
https://www.paypal.me/ovcn