Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help to pay rent
Heart 
Hey everyone! I'm new to this website, and I wish I did not have to result to asking for money. I am 20 years old and in serious need of help. I am finishing my last semester of college and work 3 jobs currently. I live in an apartment by myself, and while drowning in debt and bills and payments, I have been luckily able to use food stamps to survive. The reason I am asking for help is because I am about $5,000 in credit card debt, have $5,300 in student loans, owe my college $11,000, and have over $10,000 in medical debt. The medical debt is accumulated from my mother passing from cancer in May, and my chronic illness that I've had to have multiple procedures for. I am also a couple months behind on my utility payments, and still a few hundred short of rent for this month. COVID really took a hit on my life last year, and payments have been impossible to keep up with ever since. I really do not want to be evicted or drowning in debt anymore. I can't even get approved for a loan to help pay it off with all this debt on me. This is why I am asking for help here, and anything and everything is appreciated. I will leave my cashapp and paypal below if you would be able to help. Thank you so much for your time.
Cashapp: $IndigoBellatrix
Paypal: indigobellatrix@gmail.com