Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life keeps kicking me & my family down.Need help!
Life is wild I will say.Im from NC.Me and my girlfriend have been together for 6 years,we have a 3 year old daughter together.One of my goals in life was to give her everything I didnt have when I was a kid.My parents wasnt around,There was no love,I got picked on,Etc.But here I am,Through it all I'm still here.I dont want my little girl to go through any of that.Our little family is full of love.But lately life keeps smacking us in the face over and over again.In the last 3 months we went from living with my girlfriends mom to gettin kicked out and having to live in a hotel for 2 weeks,Then we went and stayed with my grandma for a few weeks.We finally got our on place now but money is so tight.On top of all this my dads girl ran over our cats head,We didnt have the money to save him, but we did what we could before having to pay to put him to sleep.Swear vets cost way to much.Im just asking for some help from whoever has a kind heart,a kind spirit to help us.With all the money we have been having to spend on crisis after crisis,I'm just asking for some help.I do music on the side,I go by Faded Oni but I dont bring any profit in yet from that.Im hoping I blow up soon so I can take care of all of my family ??? Money will go towards house stuff,Bill payments,Etc.

We could use the help,Alot??Thank you to all  ??

paypal.me/FadedOni
Anyone? Sad

My cash app is onisaiyan
Still no one? Im in negative now Sad I hate how money is everything.