Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me treat my Diabetes and Cervical Myelopathy?
Heart 
Good day.

My name is Edgardo Sicat. I'm from the Philippines and currently a PWD since November 2019 due Cervical Myelopathy. I'm also diagnosed with Diabetes. Since then I don't live normally, that includes living financially unstable. And because of that after my reserve funds were all used up, I am not able to continue with my medications and diet as recommended by my doctor before undergoing a surgery. It has been more than a year since my last medical consultation and I cannot afford to avail of another one.

I just wanted to get my life back even during this pandemic, so that I can get back to find a job and start earning again for a living.

I have no one else to ask for help but via this platform. If you could contribute with any amount, it would be a big help. And if ever I could get enough funds, I would also consider asking for another opinion about my condition and whatever the results, I'll let you guys know. You can send your donations thru my PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/iamedgardosicat

I hope that you would consider helping me.

Thanks for your time reading this and may God continue to bless us all.
Still waiting for help