Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was very unlucky this year, I feel stuck and need help
Sad 
Hello everyone,

I never thought I would ask anyone about money, but now is a desperate time for me, I tried everything but cannot find any solution.

I was diagnosed with Asperger syndrom few month ago, I was on medical leave for a month because of my anxiety, I always could get back on track even after years of depresssion and anxiety, but now I am stuck and really need help.

My dad died of covid in february, he lives in Paris, I live in Lyon. While he was in intensive care, I had to stay at an hostel nearby for more than a month, , working remotely while visiting him everyday, which made me spend a lot of money for everynight staying there. I had to take a bank loan (2000€) to be able to pay for funeral costs.

I then returned back to my life but unfortunately I couldn't be strong enough to continue without breaking down, on the 28th of may I couldn't work anymore and had to ask for a medical leave from my psychiatrist.
My contract finished yesterday so I am unemployed now, yesterday I just couldn't take it anymore, it is very very scary to be in that situation and I never thought I would ever be.

I couldn't even save a cent as I come from a very modest background, and had to help my family when I had the money.

Now I have 2 month of rent late (473+473 euros), +-150€ of charges (electricity, gas, water, phone, the loan I took while in Paris), 168€ for the loan etc etc

I asked my brother to lend me some money, he told me he would give me 150€ that I have to give him back at the end of july, which will be absolutely impossible for me.

My salary will be 135€ this month because of the medical leave, with an additionnal 700€ completed by the Health Insurance.

I searched everywhere online to find a quick job, babysitting, telemarketing, inventories, even surveys, without any results. I am also trying to sell anything I can from clothes to my jewels, without any results either. That is the reason I ask for help.

Any help is welcome, I really feel stuck and anxious, I don't know what to do anymore, here is my Paypal adress : https://paypal.me/js69189?locale.x=fr_FR

Thank you, and don’t hesitate to talk to me if you have any ideas on how to find a way to get out of this situation