Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping hand needed for Mom of 2...
My name is Bronwyn Williams. I live in Cape Town, South Africa.
My life has been blessed with 2 beautiful children. Everything is do, I do for my children...

Ever since Covid happened, my children have both been suffering.... 
I was retrenched last year, when Covid started. As a mom of 2 beautiful blessings from God, it hasn't been easy at all. I was to work from home, but was never allowed to fetch my things from the office once lockdown started, leaving me in a dire situation. With no financial help, from anyone. Inever received my "TERS" money or any money at all from my employer. And being the only and sole breadwinner for my children it was as if I'm slowly suffocating, while watching my children in pain & I feel I been failing as a mom. 

No money for food, necessities or anything, etc. My rent is so far behind, My landlord has threatenef to put my children and myself out on the street, unless I can get help finding a new income. I could feel myself slip into a dark and deep depression, not knowing which way to turn to or how to survive and keep my children care doing for. My children have both been through a really hard and difficult time, and I would like to give them the "normal" life that they know....
I've lost so much, my car, phone, laptop, iPad, amongst many other things, including my childrens appiness.... which is more important to me.

I have been given an opportunity to work from home, but I'm in need of a Laptop, desk and some minor items. For me to be able to reach this goal, so I can provide for my children oncemore, a Helping hand is needed.... I need any amount of donations to help me, my goal is
R6 800 (this would cover the laptop, desk, utilities, etc all of which I had but was stolen recently, when our place was broken into. Amongst my children's belongings of which was also stolen....).

Any amount will be greatly appreciated as I would again be able to give my children what they need, And be able to take care of them, as they only have me and nobody else. 

My daughter is to start high school next year and my son is finishing his last year on high school this year, and would love to study next year. With any help, I could help my children achieve or reach their dreams...
Thanking one and all.
I am prepared to repay the contributions back, in due time.

I'm just a mother, who only wants to give her children the opportunity to succeed and be the best that they can be, and in doing so, find happiness....
Hi, Bronwyn. I know someone who can help you out, but they're busy writing the writix review right now. Once they're done with their work, I'll ask them to kindly contact you.
Hi Harold

I'm not sure I understand your message. Would yout please be so kind as to advise.

Thanking you kindly in advance.