Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The best gift you can give today
I am looking for anyone that can help make a difference in my life by the gift of giving. Everyone has their downfalls but I seem to be experiencing a down pour or a tragic tsunami that is getting worse by the minute. I recently got married and 2 nights before our wedding our car was stolen. We did not have insurance  and all of my husband's tools were in the trunk. This is about $3,000 worth of tools which one tool was his miter saw. He is a finish carpenter so without his saw he can't work. He can't get to work without a car. We were unable to get our kids to the last week of school. We couldn't go on a honeymoon because my husband  was unable to finish a job we were counting on so there was no money. We care for my 89 year old Grandma and we have 4 kids. We are broke and have no way of getting a car or replacing his tools. We have tried to get a loan and keep getting denied. We desperately need a car, nothing fancy, so my husband can go to work and slowly start rebuilding his tool kit. It is not safe especially with children to not have transportation. If they got hurt we couldn't even Uber to the hospital. My husband is so depressed that he is giving up. This devastates me. Everything just keeps getting worse. Our phones are shut off and we have no money for food. This is the lowest I have ever been. I am praying for a miracle that someone can please help us out. We will pay it forward and be forever grateful. We are starting over with nothing. We are good people and don't understand why this has happened to us. This is my last option and this is very hard and embarrassing. Please help us get on track, you will help our family survive. Thank you for your kindness. My paypal donate link is: https://www.paypal.com/donate?business=M...y_code=USD