Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nowhere to turn... Financial aid due to Covid Crisis
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter as it is my last resort. I have been laid off my job due to the Covid crisis. It has been almost a year and I was not able to secure another job. My mother and two sisters who I am residing with are unemployed as well. I am well aware that this pandemic has affected me and other people across the world financially, physically and mentally and my story might not be different than many others but I have no where or no one to turn to. At the moment we have become very short on funds even just for food and paying rent since all our savings have gone. I have an ongoing loan and I have debts that I need to settle, otherwise I might get into legal trouble. I am also on undergoing treatment for thyroidectomy for which I am taking medication and my medical insurance will expire next month. It will not be renewed since it was provided by my previous company so from then on I will have to pay for my medical expenses from my pocket. I have always strived to be an independent girl and now I am in despair and my hands are tied and I cannot do anything to help my myself, let alone my family. To whoever reads this message, I will be truly grateful if you will be able to assist me with whatever you can during these hard times and to ease my financial burden. I am asking for a donation of around $40,000. It will help with covering the rent, debts, medical expenses, basic house allowance for now until I am able to land a new job opportunity hopefully in the near future. I have attached a photo of my termination letter for your reference. I have covered my name and my Company's name due to security reasons.
I have attached my Paypal link: https://paypal.me/ddl1015?locale.x=en_US 

Thank you for your time and kind regards,