Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help my family for survival
Dear kind supporters and readers,

I would like to ask for your kind help. I am really struggling and desperate for any help I can get. Have already sought all help I could get and I feel quite ashamed having to ask for help but have no other options now...My family has been hit by series of unfortunate events ever since Covid. I am the only one with a job now and I need to support my entire family for their basic living.

My mother was diagnosed with advanced stomach cancer and has been going through ongoing treatments. This has put significant financial burden on our family. Both my parents had stopped working previously due to their physical and mental limitations so the additional expenses have hit us hard. We have a huge debt to pay off already and I have taken on extra work during my spare hours but it is still not enough. 

I have been under tremendous stress to make money and it has caused myself health issues as well. I had shingles, luckily had recovered but with all the stress, I'm really scared it will return. I really can't handle this myself anymore and this is breaking me down. I am trying my hardest but I can tell my performance at work is getting worse due me being at my limit after the restless days from the stress and additional work I have had. I'm really scared that I will lose my job because of this and lose the only income we have.

I know I need to keep finding ways to make more in order keep up with all the expenses. I'm already trying my best but it is still not enough. This is really crushing me physically and mentally. I ask for any kind help you could spare to relief me even a bit, would be really really greatly appreciated...

------
I've had people questioning validity of my case because it might sound like another scam story or as such.
I'd just like to clarify that I wouldn't be spending all the time and effort to type so much and and feeling shameful for doing this for a slim chance of getting support if this wasn't true.
I wouldn't be posting if I didn't need help. I could spend all these time enjoying a good youtube video with hot chocolate rather than pulling out my hair worrying about the upcoming expenses. 
I'm not sure how to prove this without providing personal document. All I can say is the story is real, and I need help just like many others and any kindness is appreciated.

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_but...NZJ3FX3CU8