Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family crisis
Exclamation 
Hello everybody, I am David Dube, currently living in South Africa.
I have come to this platform to ask of any help I can get to help my family especially with rent and food money.I lost my job back in March, and with the little saved money that I had I have managed so far.But because of this pandemic it is hard now to get some piece jobs. I am appealing to anybody here to help me with whatever they have to sustain just for this time, while I will be looking for a ways on how to generate money.my family and I are really in a very bad situation, our food stock is finished, and month end is coming and the rent issue in also stressing me right now.
I have asked around,but everyone I met has their own problems and their hands are really short to help my family and I.
I will really appreciate the hands that will succor us.
I’m just in need of $250 for us to go through this coming month.
And it will be better if I can get the funds by 06/06/2021, mostly because of my rent issue and the also the hunger that we are facing.
And this is how I’m going to use the funds. I’m going to pay the rent and go buy groceries for a whole month to sustain my family and I 
I would be happy if you could use the [Help by sharing] button to share about my project!