Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate need
Hello,
I hate to ask for money and I especially hate to beg for it, but I am in real need at this moment. I recently graduated college and was looking for a job to help with my debit. I have student loans, late rent and credit cards to pay off. I am trying my best to keep up with how much I owe but every time I get close to having enough to pay one thing off, another problem comes up and it takes all that money away. Right now I have $4000 in credit cards and other credit lines that need to be paid off, $5600 in past due or upcoming rent for this next month, and just living expenses like gas and food are getting hard to cover. I was going to ask my family for help but unfortunately they also can not help out because they are dealing with debit of their own. I do not want to have to file for bankruptcy and I really just am in need of funds as fast as possible. It would mean the world if you could help out in anyway you can and I would love to one day be able to help people out just like you may be able to help me out this time. Thank you  
paypal.me/Owenmor18