Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please, help me pay my studies
Sad 
Sad Hi everyone reading this, my name is Harlyn.
I’m a 17 years old Colombian, I finished high school two years ago and since then I haven’t could find or apply for a university. 
My mother doesn’t have enough money to pay an affordable and good university, I want to be and English/French teacher in Canada, currently I speak two languages and want to become a good profesional in the future and help those who has problems learning these languages. I can’t find a job here for two reasons:
  1. I’m not 18 yet, and if I were, anyways it couldn’t be possible for me to find a job in this country because I have no laboral experience or an university career finished.
  2. Due to several protests in this country a lot of jobs and universities are closed so it’s even harder to find an opportunity.
This is really the only dream and purpose I have, the life project I made myself. I don’t wanna waste this dream because of the money. 
I’ve tried multiple ways to find money and support, tried to contact donators but I haven’t gotten anything yet. I don’t want to waste my time and my dream too. This is my last resource, me and my mom don’t have that money, 10,000 is the minimum they ask in a good college or university.
Please help me, if you can support me with even a dollar I’ll be grateful, it’ll help me a lot to pay my university and finish my studies, my dream, my only purpose… and in a future when I am a professional, teaching in a Canadian campus I’ll remember this as the kick starter.
Love, harlyn <3