Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me pay my tuition fees
Heart 
Hello everyone!
My name is Noura, I am currently in my last semester of my master's degree at Politecnico di Milano in Milan, Italy.
A few days ago, I received an email from the university saying that I have to pay a tuition fee of €3,722 in one installment by June 7th. I was not expecting to have to pay a tuition now and I didn't expect it to be that high, because usually it is divided in smaller installments and I previously had a scholarship which I unfortunately lost.
I come from Lebanon and our economy is in ruins. The Lebanese pound has lost 90% of its value since October 2019. Due to the entire economic situation, banks in Lebanon do not allow people to access their money or send money abroad. The last time my parents were able to send me some money to pay the rent and groceries was more than six months ago and I could not have continued living and studying here without the scholarship I got the year previous one.
I asked the university for an extension of the deadline or to let me pay it in smaller installments, but they refused and said I have to pay it by the 7th of June, or I will not be allowed to take my final exam nor present my thesis.
I currently have nothing near this amount, and it is impossible to be able to gather it within less than two weeks! I kindly ask you to help me to try to collect the €3,722 withing the deadline.
Thank you!

https://paypal.me/nouradsakr