Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THE WORST DAY EVER
I woke up this morning to find my car had been stolen. I didn't have a way to  get my kids to school. It gets even worse. My husband had all of his tools in the trunk of the car. We have scraped away for a whole year just to buy his 10 inch sliding compound miner saw, orbital sander, trim router, socket set, speed square hammer, belt sander, all Milwaukee brand. His extension cord was even in there. My husband is devastated. He was laid off and just started a new job yesterday and was unable to go today because we only have the one car and he is a finish carpenter and has to bring his own tools. We have 4 kids and I care for my 89 year old grandma full-time so I don't work. His income is the only money we have coming in. 2020 was a rough year for us as it was many others but unfortunately my husband got corona virus and he was laid off and my daughter got it too so we had to quarantine for a long time. I am thankful everyday that our family survived COV-ID, it is a very real sickness. We can't seem to get caught up or back on our feet. We have no savings and used what we did have because my husband's unemployment got denied so we barely made it. Now to have our only transportation stolen and all of his tools we are just ready to give up. We feel like failures as parents because we can't even provide for our children, and just when things seem to be looking like they are going back to normal we are hit with some tragedy. We are good people and I am starting to feel like Job in the Bible. When is it going to end and when will we get a break? I have never seen my husband so sad. We can't do anything without a car and my husband can't work without his tools. If anyone could just help us out to get him some tools and enough to rent a car for a month we can really try to make something work. We have tried applying for loans but have had no luck. My children deserve to go to school because they missed so much on quarantine. My husband would like to feel like he provides for our family. I am grateful and I am trying to stay positive but it's just been the worst day ever. Thank you so much for reading this and God Bless You. You are an angel. My paypal.me/kristintakemori Heart