Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In dire need of Financial help!
Sad 
Greetings everyone, my name is Cristof. I feel very nervous coming here to ask for financial assistance. I am a U.S Army veteran with 8 years of service. I left the military back in 2018 to pursuit better jobs with better pay because I was very deep in debt and my wages didn't make ends meet. I found very good contracting jobs here and there, but my debt was still piling up with my family. The debt was so big that I was forced to sell my house, and relocate to find employement. In 2019 I was forced to go work overseas in Afghanistan for a few months which helped me and my family a lot, but when the whole covid-19 virus outbreak began I had to quickly go home and take care of family problems and financial issues. I was unemployed for many months because most of the jobs around my area had closed down due to covid. At this time I felt that I had to reach out to my bank and other lending programs for personal loans to help me pay for rent, vehicle, food and of course the other bills I had not paid. I found a job recently, but it is still not enough to pay all of my bills, I am literally drowning in debt. The banks won't even approve me for another loan to help out for the next few months. Please, I beg you all could you donate some money to help me get out of this issue. My bills almost total $4,000 a month, and sometimes I don't even have money for food. I would forever be in your debt if you can share this and help me out. 

Paypal: https://paypal.me/cristof91?locale.x=en_US

Ripple XRP: rw2ciyaNshpHe7bCHo4bRWq6pqqynnWKQg
XRP Tag: 3714522747

BTC: 3QA9Q5bce1FGbigLLjJRnuPKHawpAqA1if

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story.