Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help if you can
Good evening , 

A friend was recently separated from his wife and I’m trying to help him get back on on his feet and continue to get back on track.

I know that this is a tough time for all. That being said, there is someone that I know who is going through a rough patch. I felt like I needed to do something to help. Sometimes it's just that little boost that can help change someone's path. They would never ever ask anyone for help, but I know that they need it. This person has selflessly helped many people over the years, and finds themselves now in a funk where they can't get back on there feet do to finding a place to live and other things
This person has always been self sufficient and independent, and finding themselves In these circumstances, where they are so heavily dependent on others, would have dampened the spirits of most, but without the funds to maintain the basic necessities, they are still finding a way to smile everyday and impart their knowledge to others, and have pushed through and persevere. Please aid me in getting this person back to where they were meant to be.

This person does not know this is being done for them, but once the money is raised, I will let them know who contributed to their blessing!

https://gofund.me/2645d

Thank you,