Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Texas Winter Storm Victim
After paying my insurance deductible for insurance to pay partial of water damage due to the winter storm we had in texas I am from HOuston. Desperatley need food and water canned foods emergency food kits non perishable foods pantry foods and water. you can also order on nestle ready fresh its like sparklets they delivery water 5 gallons. We dont have a car or refrigerator it was damaged when out pipes busted and damaged our furniture and flooring. Lots of mold on beddings and clothes so we have been washing lots so water bill will be going up. We need help please I am mother raising 1 child on my own.

SO I need donations for uber and amazon as they deliver groceries  corner store and amazon fresh
amazon E gift cards purchase online and email to me  please or uber e gift cards

ZELLE texaswinterstorm@gmail.com

PAYPAL texaswinterstorm@gmail.com

amazon W gift cards for amazon fresh its $5.00 plus prime member $14.99  donate any amount to help please
uber delivers groceries with corner stores so e gift cards are great

I appreciate any grocery E gift cards if you can help. God Bless.
IN the bible he said he loves me and ask you shall recieve god I prayed in bed last night you said to post and you will send all of your people to help. Help me oh lord I prayed. Seek you shall find I am seeking lord.