Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have allergies/what are your allergies?
Are you allergic to? What are your allergies?

I don't have any allergies (that I know of). I mean, it's possible that I have an allergy, but that I haven't come into contact with the fact that I may have an allergy. Hmmm, it's weird how we can be allergic to something, but maybe never come in contact with that thing in our lives
Sometimes my eyelids swells up and it takes 1 whole day to get normal again. It happened quite a few times when I was younger, in school, and my friends got scared
Usually, anyone who is allergic to something tries not to pay attention to it. In my case, this manifests itself so strongly that I am now undergoing special treatment. The doctor prescribed me a medicine, which you can read about at pocketdrugguide. If you want, you can consult with your doctor about this
Seafood, except for fish (oh thank God). Crabs, lobsters, shrimps I can't take those. I remember taking a spoonful of seafood soup and I had the worst experience. My eyes were swollen, my neck was itchy. It last about 2-3 hours then would subside. Yes, I refrain from taking meds.
Thanks for the info. Allergy is a rather complex manifestation of the body.