Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Girl and Her Huskies Found Frozen
Where do I begin?

December 28, 2019, my mum passed away. She was my best friend,  my hero. Her health declined so quickly, and just like that, she was gone. Not more than 2 weeks later, I turned 35 and got a broken nose for a birthday present. My boyfriend at the time, had horrible trust issues and couldnt believe me that I wasnt seeing anyone else, so he hit me to prove he knew I was lying, to prove his control. Yeah whatever. That was his last mistake. 

2 months later, I'm in the process of trying to save money to move out of his place to get away from him and then I lose my job, due to covid, and now I'm stuck. I was lucky to get unemployment, but that was not something that arrived very quickly. It took me a little longer to save up money without him knowing to leave. May 5 was the day. The day I decided I was getting away from this unstable human. I waited for him to leave packed the minimal amount of things I needed to survive, put my two huskies in my 2001 VW Beetle and when I ran back in to make sure I had everything he showed up. Drama was the result as well as 4 slashed tires. Like I had the money for that. OMG

Fixed my tires, wasnt deterred at all and continued with my escape LOL I got myself a weekly and paid for that until about August and then....it just got too expensive. Not to mention, it didnt take long for my ex to find me a d even with a TPO he continued to harass me, to vandalize my car and spread horrible rumors about me.  But he wanted me back and would do anything....yeah! No way man! 

September a friend of mine agreed to let me and my huskies stay with her for a while. Such a huge relief. It was nice to have normal days. No tempers. No fighting. No destruction. He had no idea where I was. I dont think j mentioned this, but my ex knows everyone in this town, so it wasnt hard or he has tracking devices on me, to find me. He not only was harassing me, he started breaking into my friends place, frightening her to the point that after the 3rd time of calling the police, she was over it and I was out. 

I have no family here. I was here for my mum. My dad was never really apart of my life and cannot really reach out. So where do I go? I was homeless and he was ruining my life. 

He still is ruiningg my life. Since september, he has broke my back window and hit my front windshield with a hammer twice. It's about to break. He has slashed my tires and additional 2 more times, but fixed it once for me, such a swell guy!!!! He broke my passenger mirror off, ran over the back of the car and even tried to run me over with his truck. He's crazy and wont leave me alone, no matter how many times he goes to jail for violating the TPO. Its craziness. I cannot drive anywhere now because of the last slashing and I'm broke AF.

So, to say the least it has been a bitter cold winter. Now jump to January of this year. My birthday, always a great day, my unemployment benefits became victim of fraudulent activity. Someone decided to withdrawal every penny and some. And get this....BANK OF AMERICA ALLOWED THE OVERDRAW. Such bullcrap. So I call to report the fraud and they lock down my account I have. Unbeknownst to me, that caused a whole heap of problems and I needed to talked to the state unemployment office to find out what was going on. IT TOOK ME 3 WEEKS BEFORE I EVEN GOT A LIVE HUMAN ON THE PHONE. 3 WEEKS!!!!!!! That was calling everyday starting at 8am and listening to a busy tone, or getting hung up on for no reason kr just dropping the call for who knows? Then they tell me what needs to be done and then I have to wait. I cannot have access to my money until they verify I'm me. Cool! Thanks for the security, but it's been 8 weeks now. I have not been paid in 8 weeks. I dont have a savings. I dont have family or friends I can ask. The humans I do know have already helped as much as they can and I dont know what to do. I cannot find a job without being able to get to interviews or even make calls on my cell phone or use the internet. Everything costs money. Money I just keep promising to people when I really need to buy food and tires and dog food and a back window a d a front windshield with the money when I get it. All these Bill's keep piling up with fee after fee and I dont even know how to make it stop. I understand they can only wait for so long, but I too cannot wait forever. My huskies and I are freezing without heat, starving without food, and scared we aren't going to make it. This winter isnt forgiving and I dont know how much longer I can persevere. My hustle is exhausted. I'm drained, cold, tired and just exhausted. Mentally and physically. Shelters wont let me in with the huskies. I cant get anywhere with two dogs and a broke down car. We need a roof over our heads and a car that we can rely on. I need to get out of this town and someone out there is my hope. I know it. 

Will you be my hope? Can you help a lost soul find her way with her two dogs? Thank you for reading and I appreciate you all.

Much Metta
KristyLynn
Paypal.me/prettySQURRRLY