Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need some recommendations please
Hello everyone this is Mchv, a costume designer working in the Hollywood industry for the last few months. As we all know that this covid thing has ruined many of our lives and the same goes for me. I lost my job due to the lockdowns, that started last year in March. So I have started my online store named GLJ, where I sell premium quality leather jackets for men and women. As I said that I am a costume designer, so I have used my expertise and have designed the Captain America Leather Jacket and selling it worldwide. One thing, that I need a recommendation is that I am having issues with international transactions, please guide me on which one is better.
That's great, Actually I didn't like online stores before but last time I bought my leaher jacket, and coat for my sister through CoEdition coupons, and they had give pretty much good services, I think, that place will be good guidance for you.
Hi I am Deni. I've checked your website and it is quite amazing and the products look so good. As you are new to this industry so I think you should learn from the old ones who are doing this for so long. Like I ordered Kylie Jenner Ripped Denim Jacket from Movie Leather Jackets and trust me it's quality is marvelous and the delivery was on time.