Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MUCH NEEDED Breast Reduction, Improve My Life
I need financial help. I'm raising money for me to be able to afford my breast reduction on 1/5/2021 that is much needed, much overdue, and much expensive. I have tried to go through insurance multiple times, but I am not approved. The cost is a huge struggle for me, since I am in the hospitality and events industry. COVID has destroyed my income and commission. My job is even more time consuming to not be able to have a second job. Triple unfortunately, my credit isn't the best, but isn't the worst to receive credit finance help. I secured my surgery date with a deposit. Now, I am needing $9,000 to have my surgery. Please help me!

Although my breasts are really large for my petite frame, they are not large to qualify for the amount of grams to be removed for insurance to cover costs. I have wanted a breast reduction since high school. I have struggled with back issues, right shoulder pain, neck issues (went as far as snapping my SCM), terrible posture, clothes not fitting properly with my waist to breast size ratio, sports bra not working, and more... I know that this surgery will improve the quality of my life IMMENSELY. It will be a great domino effect with my personal and professional life.

This is super disheartening, super frustrating, and a super big burden of costs. The description of costs is below. I have completed my down payment to secure my date and I now need to prepare for the remaining balance.

Procedure: Bilateral Reduction Mammoplasty
Estimated Surgical Time: 3-4 Hours
Expected Recovery: Most patients usually take about 1 week off from work/school before returning.
  • Tape/Suture removal will be done at 2 & 3 weeks

• Post Op Support Bra- you will wear a post op "soft/compression" bra after the procedure for approximately 2-6 weeks. This will be a soft bra (sports bra/ no underwire) you purchase at any retail store.
Pre-Operative Appointment: This appointment is approximately 2-3 weeks prior to your procedure. You will meet with our Nurse, sign your consents for surgery, be given your prescriptions that you will take to your pharmacy, and we will take your pre operative photos as well.
Post Op Visits: Generally we see you back at 2 weeks, 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 3-6 months, and annually. We will of course see you anytime but these are the standard appointments. This does include all fees (Anesthesia, Facility, Surgeon, all pre and post-operative visits). 

If you are looking for additional information or validity in my procedure, please don't hesitate to ask. I feel very awkward asking for money very general and even more on the internet, but I have hit my breaking point of needing to figure the finances out. I also feel awkward posting any pictures, since this is related to the body.