Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emergency Request
Hello, 

Im a 25 year old biomedical engineering student from Nicosia, Cyprus. So basicly the reason why i am begging now is simple: As a student you have not too much earnings and i am being used to get food poisoning and only eat low quality products and i am fine with that i will fulflill my livegoals sooner or later. However at the moment im in a bad spot.
Usually my balance is around -500€ to -600€ at the end of the month because, i only recieve student help wich are around 850€. Now i have to pay 310€ of rent, 130€ health insurance, and about 200€ for mobile phone, sozial insurance and fuel. Wich leaves me with 210€ for groceries, wich would be perfectly fine however twice a year i have to pay about 500€ insurance and taxes for my car. It's an old Audi A6 with around 260.000km down the road. So that would be managable for me aswell i mean somehow you work through it, however last year i had to work fulltime at a hospital as an engineer for my practical semester and given the fact that i did not earn a single cent from that job, because it was only an internship and the fact i had to drive much more than before i kinda overran my limits. Now am standing at around -900€ (could be more im to scared to look at my balance atm) at the beginning of the month. I have to pay the 500€ for the car insurance again and of course this year i have also have to take my car through the Technical Inspection, but no worries i got that one covered and asked my mom if she could gift me the inspection as christmas present and she said she would, lets hope there is not too much wrong with my car there, because the brakes defnitly need to be changed so I guess I have to pay about 200€ myself on that one aswell. 
Anyways, the reason why I can't ask my parents is pretty simple, my mom always tells me she has no money and i still owe her around 5000€ to her for the money she gave me when i was a kid, yea she even made a list and forced me to sign for every cent she gave me so that's that.
My dad already helped me out a bit, but due to the fact that his company got bought by a bigger company and the bigger company released all their employees he can't do much either.
Then there is my dear older brother, he has alot of money, wich he earned through hard work, he has his own side bussiness as a landscaper, problem is that he kind would rather let me starve to death than helping me out, i asked him if he could hire me so that i could work for him but he told me he doesn't need anyone. Well then he hired my younger cousin and told him he did not want to help me in any way and he would rather offer a 70 year old granny a job than me, well unless he has any electrical or IT work then I'm always there for him but I don't want to ask for money from my brother on stuff like setting up a printer or helping him with his landscaping "master", because he would just start insulting me and telling me that I am dead to him again and yes I already went through that.
Okey next up is working a side job, wich i did at the beginning of the year, as carrying mule on a construction site, however i had to quit worling there at the start of the exam phase and now the supervisor wont hire me because he has his polish contract workers wich he can pay less and they are able to work fulltime because they don't have to attend online classes. So i tried to get another job but the only company wich would hire me was an 80km road trip and of course it was a company in one of the most covid infested cities in Cyprus and they only needed me for a week and a 50km drive every day for minimum wage did nothing for me unfortunately. 
Last thing was a Covid emergency support for student, which i got denied 3 times with the reason that, because I earned nothing during my internship at the hospital, I would not need any money now aswell. Then I tried to sell my golden pocket watch but noone is buying that either so there i am start of the month 1 week before semester start with around 900€ in debt.
 I don't know if anyone is going to read this anyway however, if really anyone would consider donating, be aware, there are always people in much worse situations i just have to take this oppertunity into consideration myself, if you decied not to donate, thanks for taking your time reading through my crap, stay healthy and if you need something feel free to ask, if i can help I will. Oh and im absolutely not going to say like how much money I would need, I am absolutely grateful for ever single cent I would recieve! 
So thats the end thank you! 

Sincerely,
Kristian

https://paypal.me/kristianbs