Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help needed for housing
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my request.

I'm in need of housing and whilst I've tried all usual avenues the only thing holding me back from being able to have a safe place to live is lack of finances.
I feel that whatever I do its just not good enough and I'm struggling to see a way forward. I've worked hard and tried to save when I was able to and am very independent so asking for help from strangers is not normal for me. I've always found a solution unfortunately I can't find one for being able to afford to move. I don't have friends or family who can help and because I'm a single person and working a part time job I don't get much help. I've recently had health issues which means I've had to have time off work (had tohave surgery so wasn't a choice). A bit of back story: I was abused from a young age and the abuser was a close family member, other family turned a blind eye and the church I was part of and family are still part of didn't acknowledge it either. I have recently been dealing with this and the issues surrounding this and feel I'm more in a better place mentally and emotionally.what is difficult is that I still live in the same house and town where this took place and feel unless I'm able to have a place to call my own and be away from these people I'm not going be able to go through the next layer of healing and be totally free as i still have see my abuser as they are family and my family think nothing of it to have him over even tho I have explained how that affects me they don't care. Because of the abuse I didn't do well at school but have worked hard since at getting qualifications along side working (most of the money I was earning went on paying for my education and rent to family .. yes nothing is free I've always had to pay my way)I have helped out friends financially when i was able and helped out others in any way able as I'm naturally a caring kind person who likes to help. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to work the other way round. So i find myself here hoping there are some kind people who would be willing to help me.
I would like to set up my own childminding business so equally need my own place for this.
Any help is gratefully received.

Thank you so much.

https://paypal.me/thecreativenanny?locale.x=en_GB
(09-02-2020, 07:17 AM)ovisaha018 Wrote: There have been a few cases in the past when I urgently needed to know who a specific telephone number had a place with however I don't have a clue how. Sure it's simple with a land line. Simply call the administrator and you'll be given the data immediately. Be that as it may, with remote telephones notwithstanding, it just isn't possible. In any case, as of late,
Acquista database di posta elettronica

this outlandish accomplishment has been made accessible for everybody through mobile phone number postings.
A couple of years back, trick calls are a lot of basic events between home telephone clients, a lot to the disturbance of individuals in the telephone directory. This turned out to be difficult to do when *69 access got famous and casualties got direct information about who the clowns were.
Sadly, cell phones don't have this element and there is no administrator who can assist. Why? Since, not at all like the land lines, each cell supplier have a different information base for their remote number posting. So in the event that you need data on one portable number, you'd need to experience an entire bundle to find that needle.
Notwithstanding, present day times have made an approach to make this simpler. All different information bases for these phone number postings have been accumulated and gone along into entire enormous framework. Presently you can simply do a straightforward opposite telephone number query and get data like name, area, transporter, and more in almost no time. With the 100% secrecy, nobody will even realize what you did.

Thank you for replying but your reply has nothing to do with my request at all

(09-01-2020, 09:45 AM)seojewelha Wrote: This book gives sixteen sections of data on the most proficient method to endure the present downturns. The creator has likewise given a few structures to help you in deciding your present status and how to push ahead. In the presentation the creator has you survey your charge card obligation, cost of claiming a vehicle and medicinal services costs. Before you even get to the main section the writer gives 8 different ways the book can assist you with living better.
Acquista elenco e-mail
Part one helps you in beginning in taking control and creating plan to endure. It guides the peruser to test your food costs; list and assess your present costs. The creator gives the recipes and structures to finish this errand.

Thank you for replying. This is not helpful in my case