Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Urgent Assistance for School
Exclamation 
Hello Everyone, I first want to thank everyone on here who’s helping people and just taking the time out to read stories and offer advice. I’m 20 years old and just trying my best to get through school. I went through government grants and students loans as well as applying to other grants and scholarships and due to COVID almost anyone who was a CSR was fired from previous job. Summer came  and I was Confident that I would find another part time job or something so I could save up the remaining balance I need for school and to say it been a struggle would be an understatement. I don’t have a family to turn to and only one friend that’s in the same situation I’m in. I currently live with a friend as I had to move out of my house because I simply don’t have the money anymore to even pay rent. I’m a little ashamed to be using this sight but I have exhausted all options and thought why not give this a try. I just need a little break so I can get back on the path I need for school. School is so important  for my future as I want to own my own business someday. I’v also applies to government assistance and was denied for some reason as well as not receiving the government checks issued to everyone during the middle of COVID-19. Anything will help it’s the thought that counts, even if you cannot donate thank you for taking out the time to read  my story. 

I have cashapp: $myaadirks as well as PayPal: PayPal.Me/myadirks 

Thank you everyone in advance for helping me out through this difficult time words can’t express how much it means. God bless you all.