Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I really need your help!
Hi everyone!

Please kindly take a moment and read about my issue. 
My name is Petran Daniel and I am 42 years old.
Few months ago I was a healthy guy, with no obvious issues, only with a high blood pressure kept under control with medicine.
At my ex-job in one day I had to work with some heavy boxes, I was must to lift them, and after that day I have got sick with an inguinal hernia on my right side.
 Now I left my job, because I am not able to work any more with heavy things and is necesery to go to a surgery doctor. 
The situation is very hard for me because I am affraid to go at doctor because of possible complications with my blood pressure issue and also about this pandemia of Covid-19. The high blood pressure is a major issue and a comorbidity if I get sick in hospital with this new virus.
Now I am out of money and I need your help with some money to live few months until this situation will be more easy, without this complications. 
Any help from you is good. Please donate at my paypal adress: paypal.me/DanielPetranRo78
Sometimes the real help comes from strangers.
If the things goes well in next six months after that I will try to give your money back.
Any amount of money is a really help from you. 

Thank you to all from my heart. God bless you.