Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything would help
Hello, I’m in desperate need of help, back in April 2020 my car was stolen right before I went to work. I filled

A police report but at this point the police aren’t even looking for it. Unfortunately I didn’t have full coverage insurance because in Michigan insurance is the same amount as rent. I did have the state minimum but it canceled the week prior to my car being stolen. I ended up loosing my job because of covid 19 and I’ve been applying to jobs every single day. I’ve exhausted all of my savings on bills and the car note. I still owe 4,000 on the car and bills are due soon again. I’m so scared because I’ve never went through anything like this I’m 22 just finally starting stuff in my own just for it to be taken away from me. I wasn’t making much at my job but it was a continuous stream of income. Unfortunately my creditor isn’t willing to help me, I don’t know when I’ll have another job I’m trying to scrape up as much as I can but all of my options are pretty much exhausted

Anything would help from online job openings, donations, advice....anything please and thank you.

Cashapp: $Autumnmonae