Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me establish a business that will give 10% of all net profits to well-deserved c
As any teacher will tell you, we don't get into the profession for the money, and for 11 years I have taken great pride in impacting our future generations at the expense of saving for my own future. However, with my family expanding in the next few months, I need to start thinking about how I can provide for them, especially as my wife was made redundant at the beginning of the Covid pandemic.

With this in mind, I would like to set up a property franchise this summer which I can do alongside my teaching during term times and full time in the holidays. The cost of the franchise is £15,000 and the money raised will be used to receive the requisite training and qualification, and to establish the franchise from home (so as to save money on rent and overheads). Furthermore, with EVERYTHING that I earn from this franchise, I will be giving 10% of all net profits to charities so that they are able to benefit from your generosity.

I would be eternally grateful for any donations that you are able to give and help me to establish a business by mid-August that will enable me to give 10% of all net profits to well-deserved charities and take care of my family.
Thank you for your generosity and any kind of donation!
To give a donation, please go to this site - paypal.me/BcThanksYou