Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassed to ask, but please help
paypal.me/SelflessZ33

I am usually not the type of person to do this, as I am very independent, and don't want to burden anyone. But I am losing sleep over this, and I work in a airport as security. So that means early morning shifts with hardly any sleep.

My situation is that I just need money to pay off my three credit cards and one loan. I send my money that I earn to a family that is abroad, but ever since I told them I have no money for myself or to pay my bills, and asked if the could help me a little, they didn't like that I asked and cut me off completely. I was very shocked to say the least. 

So I have been using my credit cards, even a little before the pandemic and also during. This is because I was still working. And it also didn't help that my job cut our pay too. I didn't get furloughed and was putting my health on the line to get people back home to their countries. And I have been trying so hard to pay them off every month, but they keep piling up. The one loan that I have, I just want to get it off my shoulders honestly. 

I will, of course, happily pay you back and set up a direct debit, if that is what you would like to do. After being rejected for a unsecured loan many times just clear the balances, and pay one monthly payment instead of four. I wouldn't even mind you being my guarantor. I just want to get these payments out of the way. So I can enjoy my life. Oh, I failed to mention, I am 25 years old.

I will not mind showing my credit utilisation either, just so you know I am not pulling the wool over your eyes and I can also show you my loan that I need to pay off.
I always make payments on time though, so there is no missed payments at all. I just want to have a better credit score so I can look towards my future. But my family didn't have my best interests at heart.

Here it goes, I would like to borrow £5000 ($6309.86)

I know it is a lot that's why I wouldn't mind you being my guarantor because I can make the monthly payments. Or getting the money borrowed and then paying you back through a direct debit, you know? Just anything to help

I completely understand if it is not do-able because it is a lot. I have tried everything. From unsecured loans, to asking my mum, who is a single mother of two, to my Grandad who is retired, but doesn't get a lot pension. I am very self-less and independent, and rarely ask for things. But I have tried everything that I could do, and it was a fail, but I don't plan on giving up.

I just want to move on from this and be free.

paypal.me/SelflessZ33

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I appreciate your time.