Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Family of 4 in need of a little help
Heart 
Hello my family has been in a pretty rough situation for the last few months, just as many others have been due to COVID 19. My husband and I are looking for a small amount of financial assistance to get back on our feet. Husband lost job in may due to COVID and we had to move out of our home in Florida and relocate to Indiana to stay with family, currently our situation. We have two young children ages 3&4 who currently do not even have their own beds, many toys but we don’t worry about that! My husband has started a job and gets paid in two weeks as the first week is held but currently we have no food besides a small pack of lunch meat and eggs. Our truck is currently on e for gas and I desperately need gas before his shift Monday to ensure he keeps his job! We have diapers and wipes but no water or much food! I have listed three designer purses and every other valuable item I own but they’re not selling for even 20$! I can send proof of anything via PM OR EMAIL! Please if you can help we have paypal at PayPal.me/knd96 a cashapp under the tag $6GODDES6 and also fb pay and snap pay!  * I WILL BE GLAD TO SEND PROOF TO ANYBODY