Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hope for better life
Hello to every good people out there.
My name is Vladimir, recently my mom past away and now I only live with my ill aunt. I live with her because I have to take care of her. She had two operation from ulcers and cyst and on top of that she also have anemia of chronic disease. She is not clear to work and get only 50 euro as a pension. I work in small company which pays me not enough to cover the electric, water, medical bills for my aunt, taxes but somehow we managed go throug the month.A few weeks ago I received a letter that the loan my mother took out has now been transferred to me.Last month  my paycheck was distraint due to my mom loan.From what I understand from the bank, i will not receive a salary until the loan is repaid.Due to that reason I was not able to pay  the electric bill and now our electricity  was cut off. Which means we have to live with my aunt pension.Her medicines cover the half of her pension and with the other half we have to live whole month. On top of that the next month is coming and with him another bills.With top priority the water bill. And I m at dilemma should i keep the money for food or should i pay the water bill, because a can not leave my aunt with out her medicines. Given a thought the choice is obvious. I'd rather have food on the table than the luxury of having electricity or water. In any cases the situation is hopeless.
So I am turning to every good people out there to those who have warm heart and kindness in themselves if you want to help me you can do it here paypal.me/vladoff. Мy aunt and I will be very grateful
Special thanks to my friend Nasko for letting me use his computer.