Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DAMSEL IN DISTRESS!!!
I never thought I would miss knowing what it was like to have my stomach full or even to be able to eat what I was craving or hungry for.  The things that are taken for granted and never realized until you do not have them.
I have had to sell almost everything I have of value TV’s, iPad, jewelry, clothes, purses, shoes whatever I could get money out of, to pay my bills and live off.  I even donated plasma twice a week, until my veins gave out a couple weeks ago.
A place I never thought I would be, a place I should not be if the Unemployment system worked the way it’s supposed too!!
This is where I am at…
I cannot pay my bills!! I have been left unemployed/laid off then sick twice with COVID 19 since March 2020.  The plant I worked at is not opening back up, I have been applying for jobs online daily looking for work, so far, I have not had any success.
I have not received my Unemployment Benefits despite filing with my state Workforce Development.  I have called, emailed, continued to weekly file, went on their website, Facebook Messenger them called the Governor’s Office you name it to get my Unemployment Benefits.  Nothing!!
I am literally about to lose everything I have within the next few days!  Rent is due, my phone is going to be shut off on the 3rd  , my car payment is overdue (I check to make sure it’s still there almost hourly), I can’t buy toilet paper or laundry detergent, food is non existent anymore, I could go on there’s plenty more, but you get it.
What keeps me going is my faith! I may be struggling yes but I am sure there is someone out there that has it worse than me.  As I know I am not the only one in the situation I am in, I could only pray for everyone’s struggles to be fixed.  There is always good that comes from our struggles.  
If anyone is willing to help me out, I would be so graciously grateful! I would even pay it back work it off whatever I have to do!! I just want to be able to breath or anything at this point honestly! Please keep me in your prayers to get a job so I can become financially secure again one day!
I will pay it forward when I get back on my feet…
Thank you,
Jennifer Beyer

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)