Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help 3 families
Heart 
Hello! I'm Klaus, I'm 30 years old, and I'm an actor and an engineer.
I believe in life nothing is a big deal.
Unless you have a family to raise.
All my life I looked for love and happiness. Like everybody else does on this planet.
I quit my job, changed careers, traveled the world… you name it. Always felt I was close but never fully understood what this is all about.
But finally, it hit me: The answer is a loving family.
A few months ago, I became very sick. One day out of the blue it all turned red. Kidney failure was on its way. In spite of spending all of my savings, dozens of doctors couldn’t tell why. I started struggling. Having no money and no hope left, my best three friends helped me. I finally had a biopsy which confirmed – Autoimmune disease.
Now, there’s nothing that can be done for me. It’s a condition with which I have to live under treatment for the rest of my life. I think any disease comes with a lesson. This one will definitely teach me self-discipline, self-reliance and how to truly love myself.  Besides, I won’t be a burden for anyone because I don’t have a family.
But those friends that spent their savings on me, have families. Kids. Mouths to feed. So, I wanted to pay them back.
But the recession hit. Didn’t find a job. Then the treatment started to affect my immune system and now I can’t even go out of the house in those pandemic times. My hands are pretty tied. All I can do is bare minimum for myself.
So now I’m kindly asking you to donate for my friends’ families. They struggle as well especially in those times, and I really know that the 3.600 $ they gave me will definitely help them.
I know it can be done because it’s not a large amount of money to raise.
Nothing in life is a big deal.
Unless you raise a family.
One day I hope I will raise a family instead.
Because now I know.
People working together built the pyramids. The rest believe in aliens. Altogether, I believe in people.
Thank you,
paypal.me/JohnyKlaus