Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
helpe out with my sevis fee
Hello guys im a international student . this may i was admited at the bergen community college . i thought after getting my i-20 i would only need to pay for my visa apointement and thats it . but it seems i have a pay a sevis fee of 350 dollars . the main issue is not woth the money itself . as i can spare some money and pay it . the main problem is that i cant send money abroad from my country . the sevis fee payement methods have limited options on how to pay it . and non of the options are available for me . our banks refuses to send money abroad . western union only receives payements and there are no debit cards for international online payement . the only way to do it is to pay someone who lives abroad in local currency then expect them to send the money when they go back . but with the lockdown . no one is coming or going . so im stuck . i cant do anything . thats why i need someone to help me out paying my sevis fee . i cant scam anyone . as the payement is not refundable and you can do it on your own terms . i really need help guys . thank you so much . and have a blessed day .