Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russian family with autistic child small buisness suffering due to lockdown
Photo 
Photo1 photo2 photo3

I'm sorry to say that, but paypal only (paypal.me/lixten).

Our family is going throught hard times during quarantine as we own a bakery and our sales declined as never before. I also got fired from work just before everything started. All the situation even sound unrealistic. But the plot thickens.

After four years we found out that goverment overpayed our family a survivor benefit when we tried to get a credit. So we can't get one until we pay off debts. But thats not really the matter.
We only need some minor financial support because our city will be in lockdown for an extra month or more. Our family is not literaly starving, but the situation is bad.
We started buisness due to my little brother has autism and one person should stay at home with him (its granny, but she works at ambulace 24x2 days a week). He seems fine, but can dissasemble electronics or accidently harm himself if left alone for a long time.

Russia is a poor country and the dollar rate is extremely high. I have Unemployment benefit 20$ a month and can afford internet connection + phone calls + public transport for 20$.
Its like 2$ is alredy a decent sum of money.