Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The online investment platform that is helping me during this lockdown.
I will be succinct in this,it's an international online investment platform where you can earn some dollars for performing some task and if you have just $3 or some Bitcoin you can also buy a share there  and receive dividends daily but if you don't have,you are free to earn from the task or job you do,you can make more dollars through performing task or job and referrals. Just register and look for "perform job" option,then you can start. And if you want to buy any share just buy those in unit of $3 because that is the least share price and they can't fall beyond that.
This is what has helped me during this lockdown and I'm happy to say I've tested it with just $20 because that's what I could afford and I've done some jobs like am doing now to get referrals and I've earned over $20 through jobs and referrals. 
 For a new investor you can't withdraw until after  29days and depending on the point you collected from doing jobs and referrals, you can withdraw even once in four days. You can withdraw in dollars to your PayPal account or bitcon when you supply your bitcoin wallet address before withdrawal.
So if you don't mind having other stream of income then you can try this,I've tried it simply and if you have any question you can reply me here,you can check it out here:
 https://fast2earn.com/r/423230
The "perform job" option is seen when you click the three line button on the top right side of the site and it will display a "home icon" then click on the "home icon" again,then you can find "perform job"underneath it. Then read the instructions on how to perform the jobs there. Thanks