Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have OCD, and it’s put me in debt.
Heart 
I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, diagnosed about 2 years ago. I struggle with fears of germs and getting sick, and so right now in the current global pandemic it is a very hard time. Due to the long wait lists of the healthcare system here in the U.K, I have to pay for private therapy. Without this therapy (I use BetterHelp, an online company) I cannot survive day to day things like eating, leaving the house and sleeping. My compulsions include extreme hand washing and cleaning surfaces again and again. Due to paying this therapy without any financial support, I am -£2000 in my overdraft. I have about 3 months to pay this off before I start getting charged interest. I am begging for help, I am a student, aspiring music therapist and part time model and bartender. All my modelling jobs have been put on hold, and I was let go from my bartending job due to coronavirus. Anything you can give will help me, as within months I won’t be able to pay for therapy, then soon I will struggle with rent and food bills. Thank you. 

https://paypal.me/mollwest?locale.x=en_GB