Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to get my life back
Information 
  • My name is Jenni and I'm 48 years old, I need help in purchasing a car and money to get the things I need. One of hardest things I have ever done besides finding my husband died from suicide and my losing everything. I have two children daughter that is 27 and and a son that is 25. My family has nothing to do with me now that I can't help them out like I use to before a lost everything. I have Sevre Social Anxiety  and Sevre Manic Depression I don't leave my house in less it to the Food Pantry.I don't have any friends or anyone that can take me anywhere. I can't even go to the doctors because I can't get no insurance and I can't even afford my medication. I have been married for 27 years and in that 27 years I have been physically and mentally abused from my husband. I have been mentally abuse from my in laws that thru me out of the house that we lived in with my 93 year old mother in law that is also deceased now. I have been mentally  abuse all my life from my father, I also was rape by my mom's brother at the age of 15 still till this day nobody knows about because I had nobody to turn to.  I pray and pray that God would just let me go Its ao hard being alone and not having anybody to talk or to turn to. Please if anybody could help me purchase a vehicle and a little money so I can get the help I need before I end my life. Again I'm begging for help in purchasing a vehicle and money. Sincerely,jenni.m.