Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unfortunate times
I would like to say thank you for taking your time and trying to help someone and hope my story will be moving and we will get some help from some of you who have been smarter and maybe more fortunate in life.

I must admit that I am myself who have created this situation, being a bit unlucky at some times too.

It has been few years that we have been struggling for, and all started at approx. time when my little girl was born and priorities have changed, but I was never thinking that a birth of an angel will have negative and stressful impact to it too.

We used to live fast phase life and spending all we earned for many years and taking brand new phones on a loan, having a car that we really couldn't afford and going overdrawn in bank etc. Never thought about tomorrow and lived like today is the last day, I guess we all do when we are young, and now I do realise everything that my parents tried to teach me, but I was too arrogant to listen...

so with this type of lifestyle me and my girlfriend have generated a big debt that would take us at least few years to pay back if both of us would work, however she has been struggling to find a job, and living only on my salary keeps putting us in even bigger dept.

I know that it is something I deserve since I wasn't smart enough few years ago.

I do have a decent job and we can barely get by month to month, and I just wish that there would be more time spent with my princess than stressing out about money.

I am not asking to repay the debts we have created by ourselves, I am asking if that little support or any support is something we can get so we can give a better future for our daughter.

I hope that someone will read this and will be able to relate and if you have came out from other side with this I would also love to hear the supportive messages and encouragement that it will get better, as at this moment I feel like this is how it will be for rest of the life just because we were not smart enough to think about future when we were younger.

I'd love to hear from you and if anyone feel like donating that would be highly appreciated 

PayPal Donations