Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nurse Seeking Help To Buy Country Property To Teach Off-GRID/Sustainable Living
I am a nurse who has worked in outpatient nursing (little work righ now in my area due to it being considered elective, and due to covid). My husband up and abandoned marriage suddenly due to another live interest last year, left me with $7000 CC dept and with no savings. 

I am endeavoring to try to come by some money through donations or a gofundme campaign, in order to be able to purchase a country dwelling place that will be a point of growth for peaceful living and purposeful educational/sustainable living practice and education-to be able to TEACH OFF-GRID COUNTRY LIVING TECHNIQUES-pointers/tips, and create organic products to sell, as well as share off-grid ideas-to provide helpful HEALTHFUL living tips. THE GIVE BACK: To take 5% of the money raised in obtaining this dream and educational goal and spiritual calling, to in turn, help someone else or two in need, to be able to get into the country themselves, in being able to share this same desire and goal and passion for country and off-grid sustainable living and off grid organic products, creativity and healthful living, in times such as these. I am trying to raise or come by donation money for $70,000 for a piece of country land. PLEASE VISIT MY GOFUNDME PAGE and HELP DONATE TO THE CAUSE in endeavoring to heed this call to get into the country during these difficult times and be able to teach others off-grid healthful sustainable living practices:techniques 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/outofthecitie...IWMwVUyFLU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)