Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I can't make it without You, please help me
My name is Michał and I’m a 24 years old guy from Poland, who did some mistakes in life. I was raised in small Village by single mom and grandparents. As soon as I turned 18 I moved out to bigger city and started studying and working on the same time just to take some weight from my mom back. It was hard so i dropped down a university and focused on work. 1,5 year ago I had a troubles with law because of posessing small amouth of marihuana. They took away all my money that I stacked for paying for flat and bills, also lawyer costed me a lot. All that stuff done together pushed me into taking a short time loan which was the beggining of the end. I borrowed 1000, I had to pay back 1500 in month. In meantime I had to pay bills, food and stuff to live so I was borrowing more to pay loans that I took before, but in that time it was my only option to not become homeless. And thats how the loop started. The biggest mistake I made is that I lied about my work place because with the work I was currently in I would never get any loan because I worked with no contact. Now I can have big troubles with law if I dont pay that loans on time caused by faking my work place. Since that time my debt was growing and growing. I was borrowing money from family, friends just to pay interest. Now I have like 2 weeks to pay off my massive debt. Also my work is fully canceled because of COVID-19 and I cant even get paid holidays because I dont have contract. I have lack of ideas who I can ask for help because everyone who could, already helped me and its really big shame for me that I didnt paid them up yet. I was really stupid but I understood my mistakes and I dont want to pay for it for the rest of my life.