Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
starting a business in a 3rd world country.
Lightbulb 
"the heart that gives, gathers"
Marianne Moore.

-hello potential kindred spirits.
i'm a member of a team of students aiming to start a business in the country of Libya, and this business is a media company we named observe.ly, and if you follow the global news you may already know that this is an incredibly daunting task.

our vision is to use media as a way to spread our cause and opinions regarding local issues and causes, such as the lack of basic human rights & the absence of free speech and faith freedom, the corruption and greed, usage of kidnapping and extortion as means to acquire power & money, the role of religious corruption and social tradition in the decline of the quality of life & other various topics that had plagued our country for the last decades.

unfortunately our current staff are lacking the funds to afford the bare minimum equipment & services "couple of computers & hardware needed to create content to official hosting for our website" and other steps necessary to start our journey.

and considering the current economic & political situation going in our country with the ongoing civil war and whatnot, and while we chose to not let our external circumstances affect our spirit & motivation "since almost all of our members are college students or undergraduates and there are those who support their families.
still we are facing a huge obstacle in the starting of our project !.

anyway long story short we need to raise a minimum of 1500$, and since paypal and cash app and most of the online payment methods & ewallets are either unavailable or downright banned my country, and the only option we have are cryptocurrencies
so:

-if you have any tips or advice on how we can raise that kind of money considering our current situation or if you anyone i can contact, please email me at observesly@gmail.com

-if want to help us by donating in crypto you can send to this address
BTC:
39gWJYMYWRAPiA3o3j5msKh6NnXGmgBZ6S

you can visit our "bud" of a webpage here
https://theobservely.wixsite.com/main

thanks in advance and god bless you!.