Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Unite my family by helping travel costs
I did not see my family for the last four years due to financial restrictions, I studied in Malaysia while my family was there during my studying, after finished I decided to come back to my country along with my family but, I come across huge financial problems which forced me to left them behind to find job in my country Somalia. Luckily within a small time, I secured my first job with very small amount of salary which allows me to cover the living expenses of my family back in Malaysia by sending them  90% of the total salary I receive every month without saving.  After four years of this struggle, the contract of my work comes to end and I did not go to work since last December 2019 and not able to feed or cover the needs of my family anymore. 
Thus, I decided to bring back home in order to share all good and bad moments at the same place but, the flight expenses of a minimum of $3200 force me to look for help and write to you on this board. your contribution of any amount will be big welcome from the hearts of 4 children who need to come back to their home and reunite with their beloved father, a mother who is struggling alone to feed them and me as a father who eagles to see his beautiful family.
Please click this link to give 
Thanks
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...source=url
Thanks for your help