Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In the name of LOVE
Hello everybody,may you all have an amazing day!

I want to tell you my story. I met him in Germany during my Erasmus,and the moment I saw him I understood he was the one. And the funny part I never believed in destiny or love at first sight. But there it was,he struck me like a lightning. Before met him I thought I was rot inside and I never minded dying the other day. But since I met him I’m healing and I’m the happiest person I have ever been. It didnt take long that we became couple after we met, but unfortunately after a while our Erasmus was over.. He needed to go back to his own country and me to mine.. Does every beatiful thing need to end? He lives in Greece and i live in Turkey. And unfortunately we both having economical problems. It has been 5 months that I didn’t see him and I miss him like crazy every minute. He is my breath,my will to live, my strength,only beatiful thing happened to me.. 

I would like to beg please help us to meet again,I don’t wanna lose him because of this financial problems.. Please help love to win.. I’m putting here the letter he wrote to me the day we went back to our countries. We said till we meet again,help us to make it happen!

Thank you for reading!
Xx Sumeyye