Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help after Surgery
16  January 2020
Dear Friends,
You never know what life has in store for you, one day you are a happy teenager living life with no cares. The next, you are a parent of a son with autism. Mike was diagnosed with autism when he was three years old. His mother could not deal with all of the care and time that is required for a child with special needs. So, she relinquished her paternal rights when mike turned four and has not been heard from since.
I love my son and have done all that I can for him with the help of my parents. I have served my country in the U.S.Navy as a hospital corpsman for a four year term and have worked in the medical field for more than twenty years. I have earned my degree in psychology and work as a behavioral analyst today.
As I stated earlier, you never know what life has in store for you. In July of 2019 I had to go in the hospital for what was considered a routine surgery. Unfortunately the doctor messed up. So now I have to go back in the hospital to have stint and valve replacement surgery at the end of January 2020. I have been informed that I will be recovering for about two months from February to March, during which time I can not work. I don’t have an ancillary income to help me through this time to help me maintain my living expenses ( $2200.00 per month), so it is my hope that some of you friends will assist me with any amount that you can spare to help me and my son during this time.
Thank you in advance and Be Blessed
Sincerely,
Mr. Tony