Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm struggling so badly, please help!
Hey there

I am currently in a messed up situation, I feel really bad for asking this but there is no other way to put it. I've lost my job on Christmas because the job was completed and I'm also a student to add it up with. I had a part-time job as a construction, I did a bit of saving during the months I have been working there and I have been using it to pay the rent for this month, my travel to the college and also living costs. I've luckily done so well and used as minimum as I could but as for right now I have to pay the rent for this coming February month which is needed by my landlord at 21 January, I tried to speak to him regarding for a delay but he refused it and I'm in a tight situation right now and I haven't even had a good food as for these last 3 days and I walked to the college today for an hour and 10 minutes because I can't afford a weekly bus ticket. I need in total of 400 - 500 pounds just this once to get on my feet again please. 

I hope you help me out because I could really need it and I'm from the UK. 

I thank you for reading this and I also thank you tenfold and hope you get good blessings if you help me out as well.

paypal.me/zackemil