Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Completely vunerable and ?% transparent
My name is Ellie I'm 36 years old and the mother of three amazing children. Here is my story the short version but fully disclosed......this is me being completely transparent and vulnerable for probably the first time ever. I lost my husband and kids father 4 years ago in a car accident and my life has never been the same. After his death I took to drinking and drugging hardcore my children went to stay with my mother thank God for her until I could get my addiction under control. Well here I am 4 years later sober and feeling just as lost as ever. My kids are to come home next week and even though I'm working a full time plus job I don't have the resources I need to be prepared for them to come home and I want it to be perfect for them we have waited they have waited long enough. I need to come up with another 500 bucks to secure a vehicle, insurance and tags so that I am able to get them to and from school work and practice......and I need some help. I'm doing the best I can do and I'm still coming up short if anyone out there can find it in there hearts to help a widowed recovering single mother of three with a any amount your donations would make the biggest ? difference for all of us. I'm greatful to whoever even just takes the time to read this.