Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassed to ask but desperate
Hi anyone reading, I’m so embarrassed to even consider this but I need help. Let me explain a bit. This year has been tough, I had a mild break down at the start of the year caused by many issues (I suffer from endometriosis, asthma, psoriasis, fibromyalgia, work full time, raising my son and dealing with my husband) , this resulted in myself being off work for nearly 6 months although I’m fairly lucky with my job as I received full sick pay the whole time. I managed to get myself back to a state where I was able to return to work but it’s still a daily struggle. The one constant that keeps me going is my 4 year old son, I’m biased I know but he’s the most amazing, gorgeous, clever little boy and he is my absolute world, he’s the reason I’m mainly doing this. He loves his home and doesn’t want to leave.
my husband has issues putting it mildly. He’s had an alcohol problem for a while now and although he’s ‘functioning’ he has had health problems this last year, mainly seizures which has in turn resulted in job loses due to health and safety risks. ? this has been an obviously hit to our income and as hard as I’ve tried I’m now really out of options, as I work I can’t claim any so called ‘crisis loans’ as these things are only for people on benefits. I get penalised for working and don’t get any help at all, even with husband out of work according to the government I apparently earn enough to pay all the bills and rent and have enough to feed and support a family. I would absolutely love to see one of them try it and see how they fare. Oh and another kicker with husband out of work I’ll lose my sons 30hr Pre school funding so he’ll lose out on time there before starting school in September. This would also then put additional strain on my mother in law who looks after my son for me while I’m at work and he’s not at Pre school.
Im stuck for the rent money this month (£700) usually the husbands wages pay this while mine does the rest. Just this months and I’m sure we’ll get through, hopefully husband has work in the new year and we can get back on track scrapping through but surviving. Feel like I’m in a never ending battle sometimes  but I have to get through it for my little boy so please anything, please anything at all is appreciated.
Thank you for reading and thank you even more if you give.

https://paypal.me/CWaters89?locale.x=en_GB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)