Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nursing student drowning in debt
Sad 
Hi, my name is Laura and I’m currently in my first year of nursing school.  I have never asked for money off anyone before, so this is all new to me, and I’m ashamed of myself for letting it get to this.  Alongside working in placement full time hours and not getting paid, trying to get shifts at a part time job that are never guaranteed, and struggling to keep up with the study, I’m drowning in debt, both student debt and debt that I stupidly got myself into years ago before I made the decision to go and follow my dreams of being a nurse.
I have always helped other people out where I can, but now I’m in a position where I can’t afford to pay my bills, to the point where I’m debating leaving university after working so hard to get here, just so I can afford to eat. 
I have gotten so desperate that I’m begging on the internet to people that I Have never even met, and probably never will.  I’m asking for help as I want to be able to get my degree and earn a good wage, pay back my debts and pay It forward, so that I can later help those in need like I’ve been helped (hopefully!).
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and if you decide to help me out, however small, I will be eternally grateful. God bless you.
My paypal.me is: paypal.me/scarletchains
Thank you.